Thank You North Arlington

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Greedy Palumbo and Planning Board Meeting to defend our home.




Well it looks like besides Porete Avenue. The boroughs first case of Eminent Domain and seizure of a home to build a condo complex will begin on Febuary 23rd at the boro Planning Board meeting at town hall.

There are two projects that will be discussed at this meeting.

One is for the building of the Renaissance project. That's where Palumbo wants to take his business, my home and business "Art Roberts Studio" and The UVA restaurant to build his condo project.

The second project to be discussed will be right across the street from me. That's where Joe's bakery,Chinese takeout, and Jim Sanborn's deli are. If Palumbo can't get my house. He's gunning for the second project property.

This is Palumbo playing one property against the other. He and his builder friend are manipulating the boro. Must be nice to do that. What project are we meeting on? I said once before and dozens of times since. I'm not selling my home and business. I guess the Hairdresser(Palumbo) doesn't care that I'm not interested in selling my home and business. Ive told him and his groupies dozens of times. I'm not sure who's next in the boro.

I recently gave a letter to the mayor and town lawyer. It was from the developer of the renaissance project and palumbo. They basically said that if I didn't take their deal. They would move forward with Eminent Domain proceedings. Our Boro lawyer said he would take care of it.

Thanks Marinello.

It time for Pittman and the council to stand up to these bully's. NA is not for sale. Homes and business's are not for sale for greedy developers (Encap and Capaodagli) who want to to come into our town and scoop up properties, and certainly not a hairdresser who thinks he is a real estate tycoon now. The mayor and Council member Massa have been consistent about the use of Eminent Domain against a homeowner. The mayor and Councilman Roche both visited me and told me that Eminent Domain would never be used against a home.

It's time for our elected officials to stand up and defend their words and stance on this issue.
The boro doesn't need rhetoric. It's needs leaders!

It's time for people to stop talking about it and do something about it.
It's time for NA to defend itself from the greedy and selfish developers.
It's time folks, homeowners, business people,taxpayers to protect and take back their boro.

Call the mayor, Call the council, Find out for yourself. What is their position on Eminent Domain.

It's Time!!!!!!!!!!

By the way. Another out of towner. Palumbo doesn't even live in town.

I invite all to attend this meeting. I need your help. You and I both need to know what the Planning Board is planning for our children's future. Please come to this meeting.

I have posted both letters on the projects below.

letter 1

letter 2





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home